Sumner Running Club’s traditional annual Offroad Running Series has been replaced in 2013 with the Boulder Bay Classic. For those who ran in Christchurch during the 1980s and 90s, you may recall the Boulder Bay Classic – it was an extremely popular Sumner Running Club event which attracted big fields and top class runners. As with many events of its day, the Classic dropped off the race calendar, however Sumner is resurrecting this race with the aim of returning it to its former glory.
For further information, visit the Boulder Bay Classic website.
For previous years’ results and race reports from the Offroad Series:
- Race Report – Halswell Quarry – Race 1 2012
- Race Report – Halswell Quarry – Race 3 2011
- Race Report – Halswell Quarry – Race 2 2011
- Race Report – Halswell Quarry – Race 1 2011
- Race Report – Evans Pass Run Over 2010
- Race Report – Godley Pass Run Out 2010
- Race Report – Mt Vernon Run Up 2010