The club’s main fundraising event is happening on Sunday 28 October 2018. The Boulder Bay Classic raises funds so that we:
- can keep our membership fees the lowest in town
- pay for members race entries
- buy equipment for track & field athletics
- subsidize travel for those representing Canterbury at national events
- buy tents and other race day equipment
- and this year is helping fund an athletics coach for our junior track & field athletes.
All members from 7 to 67 benefit from this event and your help (parents included) is vital to the smooth and successful running of this race. It is a small but necessary way you can contribute to the club. It’s always a fun event – there are even ways you can help out and still compete if you wish to enter – so make sure that Sunday morning stays free and you fill in the form below to let us know you can help.
One thing in particular would help a lot in our planning:
- and do you have access to some satellite phones we can use on the day?
If you can help with either of these add it in the comments section, or email Lockie.